OSS Consultants assists businesses in navigating open source software management.
Not Sure Where to Start?
- You do not have an in-house Open Source Program Office (OSPO), but need an expert’s guidance to make the right decisions on how to approach and manage your use of open-source software (OSS). Or you need additional support or guidance to optimize your existing team and identify opportunities for improvement.
- You are unsure how much open source your product contains or if your software is compliant with any associated licenses.
- You want to be proactive and ensure you are ready for upcoming business opportunities such as a merger or acquisition.
OSSC has a Solution
OSS Consultants provides expert consulting to address your specific needs.
- Assist with Software Composition Analysis (SCA) tooling to meet the needs of the organization
- Management of SBOM (generate and consume)
- Support for open source project and program management
- Assistance with staffing your OSPO
- Balancing the business benefits of using OSS, with the right amount of risk management
- Roadmap to becoming more license compliant with your use of OSS
- Open Source analysis and expertise for the due diligence phase of upcoming mergers and acquisitions, or for funding stages
- Training and education for internal stakeholders – Legal, Product Leadership, Procurement and others